DAHU Women's Écorce 01X Ski Boots (Black - White)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The most advanced Dahu boot ever made, the Ecorce 01X embodies performance, design and comfort. The 01X shells are made of Grilamid which has the best weight-performance ratio. Cambium boots are made of the lightest and best performing synthetic materials, the lining is specially made to increase heel hold, the ankle and tongue padding are 3D molded to fit the foot perfectly and ensure a complete and comfortable fit. All liners are heat-moldable for the ultimate out-of-box custom fit. Force transmission is exceptional, providing safety and precision during practice. Once the shell is removed, the Cambium shoe is perfectly comfortable for other activities.
- Shell: EMS Grilamid FV L20A HL + TR90 LXS
- Tongue: EMS Grilamid FV L20A HL + Carbon Fiber (M135)
- Buckles: aluminum 6082
- Power Beam: aluminum 6082
CAMBIUM BOOT CONSTRUCTION
- Outer material: Premium Italian Nubuck leather from San Marco tannery, polyamide microfiber, heavy duty ripstop canvas & WP membrane
- Insulation: Primaloft
- Footbed: Molded EVA/PU
- Midsole: Expanded PU
- Outsole: Trilock design, natural vulcanized rubber
- Feature: RECCO avalanche search system