DAHU Mens Écorce 01X Limited Edition Ski Boots (Basalt Black - Camo)
Dahu’s Limited Edition Ecorce 01X fuses technology and art to create one of a kind ski boot. It embraces all of the features of the 01X and combines them with eye-catching graphics, colours and details. The original art work found on each boot is illustrated by Maurizio Molin, an internationally renowned footwear and action sport designer.
The Ecorce 01 X is the pinnacle model within the Dahu line designed for all mountain skiers seeking top of the line performance, design and comfort. The 100% Grilamid shell delivers maximum power transfer at an optimal weight for “vertical chasing” skiers. The buckles and power beam are modestly laser-etched to add rich yet subtle detail for the most discerning eye.
The Cambium 01 X boot was completely re-engineered with 100% Panatex technical fabrics to provide an overall lighter weight delivering an incredible boot to ski feel. Primaloft insulation and 3D CAD shaping ensure warmth, luxurious comfort and wrap-around fit. All Ecorce boots include the 100% Guarantee Fit.
- Shell: EMS Grilamid FV L20A HL + TR90 LXS
- Tongue: EMS Grilamid FV L20A HL + Carbon Fiber (M135)
- Buckles: aluminum 6082
- Power Beam: aluminum 6082
CAMBIUM BOOT CONSTRUCTION
- Outer material: Premium Italian Nubuck leather from San Marco tannery, polyamide microfiber, heavy duty ripstop canvas & WP membrane
- Insulation: Primaloft
- Footbed: Molded EVA/PU
- Midsole: Expanded PU
- Outsole: Trilock design, natural vulcanized rubber
- Feature: RECCO avalanche search system