TOETOE Unisex Sports Ski/Snow Toe Socks
This is the ultimate comfort sock for skiing and winter wear, and the first ever ski socks with separated toes. These aren’t just socks, they’re elite sports equipment. Especially with such cold sports, TOETOE® Ski toe socks will keep you insulated throughout your journey.
Special zonal kitting means there will be an extra cushion to take advantage of whenever you need it. Offering protection, comfort, toe separation and importantly a warm sensation. They are also great for simply keeping your feet warm in the unpredictable British winter.
TOETOE® Ski toe socks are specifically designed for winter sports/activities such as:
Made from 30% Wool, 35% Acrylic, 17% Polyester and 6% Elastane, these unisex style toe socks, suitable for men and women, are available in 1 size:
UK 9-11.5 | EU 44-47 (Large)
With TOETOE® Sports Ski toe socks, you will reap many benefits including, but not limited to:
- Stabilising Ribbed Channel Cuff - Adjusts to the movement to the leg
- Compression Knitted Cuff - Compression fabric works with muscles for more comfort
- Ankle Padding Protection - Zonal knitting to add more cushioning over the ankle against impact
- Cushioning Against Impact - Weight points are cushioned sufficiently to soften impact
- Reciprocated Heel Construction - Ergonomic heel provides a perfect fit
TOETOE®: The socks Mother Nature would design.