Tecnica Plasma Mid S GTX WS
Based on the Tecnica innovation, fit and design of its predecessor, Plasma MID S offers ideal ankle support and more protection for technical hiking thanks to the mid-cut overlap collar design, delivering a high level of flexibility, comfort, cushioning and walking ease. Plasma MID S is first developed with a unique anatomical last, an exclusive overlap design, and self-locking lacing for optimum out-of-the-box fit and performance. To perfect the fit, C.A.S. unique patented technology allows a complete in-store fit customization through thermo-molding of the internal footbed and upper, delivering a precise fit. This customization provides hikers with unparalleled comfort, arch support, heel hold. Gore-Tex® lining provides waterproofness and breathability, while the outsole with Vibram® Megagrip compound ensures traction and grip on all terrain.
- Upper: Synthetic polyamide fabric with TPU laminated reinforcement
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® Plasma with Megagrip™ compound
- Midsole: Agile system; Dual Density EVA plus TPU shank
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable - Hiking