Dirty Dog Crater Snowsport Helmet
The Dirty Dog Crater is a great quality, lightweight, peaked snowboard/ski helmet. To maximise comfort and custom fit the Crater uses an advanced 7cm rear dial system, this system is quick and easy to use so you can feel comfortable as your ride.
The Crater uses hybrid ABS and In-Mould construction to provide a much lighter helmet with tons of durabilty. With a high density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) in the inside of the helmet for greater absorption of impacts while regulating temperature. The outer shell is an ABS and PC (polycarbonate) shell to provide a tough hard shell.
To keep you cool the helmet features 20 vents strategically placed to allow maximum cooling and the top vent has an open and close button. Inside the helmet there are removable heat sealed interior pads so you can adjust the warmth the helmet provides.
- Construction -Polycarbonate and ABS Hardshell with EPS Foam
- Fit -Adjustable Dial
- Ventilation - 20 Vents - adjustable on the top
- Lining - Removable, washable foam pads
- Ear Pads - Removable, washable ear pads
- Audio - Not available
- Goggle Compatibility - Rear goggle clip
- Certification -ASTM 2040 and CE EN 1077