Darn Tough Women's Hike Micro Crew Lightweight Cushion Socks
The Darn Tough Women's Light Hiker Micro Crew Light Cushion takes the classic Hiker and increases breathability through mesh panels on top of the foot. Utilising a smooth ribbing upper that stays put, along with extended cushioning over the Achilles, Darn Tough have created, arguably, the most comfortable lightweight hiking sock on the market.
Darn Tough are an American company specialising in outdoor sports socks, primarily manufactured from ethically sourced Merino wool. Their socks are entirely constructed within their Northfield, Vermont factory and are renowned for being the hardest wearing outdoor socks on the market. As well as the near legendary durability, Darn Tough Socks provide amazing levels of comfort in all weathers and feature a specifically designed performance fit. Darn tough are so confident you'll love their socks they provide a money back guarantee if they aren't the best all-round socks you've ever owned!
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
- Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
- S/2.5-5 - M/5-7 - L/7.5-9